Saturday, May 30, 2009

the end of the first chapter

Time does pass faster when you enjoy it. I already knew this but finishing the first year of my BA today and not even realising when it went so fast made it so clear.

Ending this chapter and turning a new page for the summer that's just starting...

I'm most definetley looking forward 3 weeks in Barcelona and after that home sweet home. Big project ahead, but i'll talk about it later. Now i just want to post the result of the setbuild project. I'm too lasy to write it's description. It's all on the project's page.

Although i looked at it so many times and so close that i didn't even like it at one point, i think it turned out pretty great..ok, ok..it's fabulous :)) (I didn't say that! it was our feedback :D ). Anyway, I must say that I had a great team and i really enjoyed doing it. Thank you guys :)

I'll probably continue talk about nothing so i'd better stop now and save my words for something worth being shared. But there's more to come, that's for sure.

2 comments:

verde ursuz said...

these are great photos, I like the fact that they all make me feel something, haha, we're all like Proust after all, but we're tasting photography instead of madeleines. :)

Denisa said...

Nicely put :) thank you